- Personal data, purpose and legal basis for processing
LessAdmin processes among others personal data relating to contact persons at its suppliers, service providers and business partners, users of the service, potential candidates and others who contact LessAdmin or visit our webpage. The personal data may be provided by the data subject itself, from publicly accessible sources or third parties such as service providers, partners etc.
We may process your personal data in connection with the following processing activities:
- Contractual relationship: In a contractual relationship between LessAdmin and individuals or companies, personal data may be necessary to the execution or the performance of the contract (GDPR Article 6 (1) (b)), such as contact information and other personal data necessary to fulfill the contract.
- Contract management and business relationship: In connection with the administration and management of contracts with LessAdmin's customers, business partners etc. and for business and partner relationship purposes, LessAdmin may process personal data such as contact information of contact persons at such customers, business partners, in addition to personal data contained in contracts, ongoing commercial correspondence, invoices, minutes of meeting etc. The legal basis is LessAdmin's legitimate interest in entering into business relationships, fulfilling contracts and administering such relationships (GDPR Article 6 (1) (f)).
- Respond to inquiries: LessAdmin may process personal data in order to follow-up inquiries from potential candidates, website users, and others who contact LessAdmin. LessAdmin may process personal data such as contact information and other personal data provided in connection with the inquiry. The legal basis for such processing is LessAdmin's legitimate interest in providing support to answer and manage inquiries and other communication (GDPR Article 6 (1) (f)).
- Marketing, newsletters etc.; If you have signed up for marketing or our newsletter, we may process your name, contact information etc. in order to submit such materials to you. Such processing is based on your consent (GDPR Article 6 (1) (a)).
- Recruitment: If you apply to a position in LessAdmin, LessAdmin may process your personal data in order to assess your application such as CV, application, certificates, references and other information you may provide or which we need to verify to assess your application. The legal basis for such processing is normally that it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the candidate prior to (potentially) entering into an employment contract. The processing may also be based on our legitimate interest in finding the best candidate for the position (GDPR Article 6 (1) (f)), or your consent (GDPR Article 6 (1) (a)).
- Ensure compliance and legitimate interests: LessAdmin may also process personal data in order to comply with statutory obligations to which LessAdmin is subject, and to safeguard own or third parties’ legitimate interests, e.g. in relation to establishing a legal claim or preventing unauthorized access to or disclosure of personal data GDPR Article 6 (1) (f)).
- Legal obligations: LessAdmin may process personal data due to legal obligations applicable to the operation of LessAdmin (GDPR Article 6 (1) (c)), such as accounting obligations.
LessAdmin may, on a case-by-case basis, process personal data for other purposes and rely on different legal grounds, such consent or legitimate interest or, in accordance with applicable data protection law, as set forth in an applicable privacy notice.
- Retention period
LessAdmin will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for processing as defined above. If the processing is based on consent, the processing will cease when you withdraw your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
Please note that continued storage may be necessary due to statutory obligations to which LessAdmin is subject to e.g. statutory rules related to storage for accounting purposes, or due to LessAdmin's legitimate interests, e.g. for the purpose to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
- Disclosure to third parties
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties to the extent we have a legal basis for such disclosure.
We use data processors to collect, store and otherwise process personal data on our behalf. The relationship to such suppliers is governed by a data processor agreement, which inter alia ensures information security for your personal data.
LessAdmin may process and store your personal data outside the EU/EEA. All processing in a third country will be subject to mechanisms ensuring sufficient security for your personal data, such as EU Standard Contractual Clauses and appropriate technical and organizational measures, or an adequacy decision from the EU Commission, in addition to all necessary requires steps under applicable law in order for such transfer of your personal data to be compliant with applicable law.
In some cases, LessAdmin may disclose personal data to public authorities in order to meet statutory requirements or comply with government orders, for example to comply with obligations under accounting or tax legislation. Public authorities will be responsible for processing the personal data we disclose in such cases.
LessAdmin values your privacy rights and has taken reasonable steps to protect the users' privacy, including by implementation of physical, technical and organizational measures, to prevent loss, alterations, theft and unauthorized access to information stored and otherwise processed.
- Third party websites and social media
When you "like" or join our Facebook page or other social media accounts, this will be shared with the relevant platform. The same applies to any activities on our social media accounts, such as content posted by you or posts that you like. The relevant social media platform has its own privacy policies, in which you can find more information about the processing of personal data in relation to such social media platforms.
- Your rights
As a data subject, you are entitled to request access to the personal data we process about you, request that LessAdmin updates or corrects your personal data and/or withdraw any consent to processing. In some circumstances, you are also entitled to request that your personal data is erased, request restriction of processing or object to processing and/or request data portability. In order to utilize your rights, you may contact LessAdmin by using the contact information stipulated in section 1 above.
You are also entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that LessAdmin's processing of your personal data is contrary to relevant data protection laws.
If we make changes to the processing that is based on your consent, we will obtain your consent before we implement such changed processing.