One of the challenges of any organization is to let everyone stay informed and up to date about what's happening and the latest initiatives.
Sure - you can use e-mail, Slack channels, shared folders on Google Drive and Office 365 OneDrive. Problem is that they were never made to work as a fully functioning intranet. And as you grow and the difficulty of keeping everyone up to date is becoming harder and harder, the more complex the task becomes.
Intranet as a term popped up a few years ago and might seem like an archaic expression if it hadn't been that is is still so incredibly useful and relevant. Just imagine having a private, secure place where you keep information that is only available and accessible for the employees in your organization.
The benefits of using LessAdmin as your intranet
- Increase employee engagement - keep track of all aspects of the organization, from news and updates to birthdays and events. Leadership can more easily stay connected to the rest of the organization & departments can give updates
- Increase collaboration and transparency - let everyone see when others are away or have a vacation planned. Individuals can share knowledge with others.
- Clarity of your organization - keep track of the latest changes in the organization with integrated organization charts and always have a centralized contact list.
- Increase performance - In order for employees to thrive, they need a clear expectation about their role and a clear vision about the company's purpose and mission.
- Manage knowledge - Control documents, handbooks and policies. Upload your own documents or integrate with tools you already use such as Google Drive/ Workspace or Microsoft.
- Business processes - provide the latest manuals, playbooks, instructions to all employees.
- Welcome new employees - with custom onboarding workflows you can stream line training and the welcome process.
- Increase your brand values
- Improved compliance & GDPR